“I don’t get it!…”
“I have a nice car. I am successful and comfortable. My A-List CV make the next guy look funky. I even wear the latest from top designers! Why doesn’t she flip for me? Why am I always alone??”
How many times did you pound the dashboard of your Corvette bewailing this persistent question?
You are not alone. This is the case with many other people, so don’t despair. There are a few tricks that can endear men to women that we will highlight here:
- Dress to Kill – all the time: No I don’t intend that you wear a couple of thousand dollar suits to the grocers or the Rolex to walk the dog. The way to go is to dress decently each time you hit the streets. Dab on some cologne. Be neatly shaven. Gentlemen, women are everywhere. If you dress with flash only at the bar or the party, you are missing out on some 95% of eligible women. Some of the best relationships were forged during chance encounters at the bus stop.
- Bedroom Eyes: When exploring new relationships with that sexy stranger, intensify the eye contact. Lock deep into her pupils. Let the rest of the world disappear even as a horde of supermodels troop by. You will naturally thrill her with the attention as she experiences the tendrils of growing attraction. Ethnologists have a term for it: the copulatory gaze. Get your eyes even sexier by expanding your pupils; experts have shown that dilated pupils are far far more attractive to women. How does one get the pupils popping? Simply gaze at the most alluring parts of a woman’s face and fill your mind with loving caring thoughts. Your pupils naturally grow, endowing you with irresistible eyes.
- Visual Caress: Get your eyes to do some facial travelling as you chat. Linger a bit on the nose, traipse across those lashes and rest upon the lips. Drink in her facial features as though you were admiring the Mona Lisa. She will delight in the attention. Women love attention!
- Easter Eggs: Stumped at having nothing to say? Listen carefully for Easter Eggs as you talk. These are unusual words or phrases that she utters. Ask her to expound on it. Say “What’s the story behind that?” or “How do you feel about that?”. Women love to be probed for their opinions and their feelings. Gently bring out her emotions with sensitive open-ended questions.
- Keep it Adrenaline Charged: Men talk facts: stock figures, bill payments, and boring engine specs. Women are different. They delight in FEELINGS TALK: how the new dress takes them to 7th heaven, how that special meal got them all giddy with ecstasy, how their shopping expedition drains their deepest problems away. Leverage this by steering away from facts talk. Pick out emotionally charged subjects and ask her how she especially relates to them. You will be her new confidant!
I know what you are thinking. It is all common sense! That is true; but ask yourself this: how many guys actually practice this? Be honest.
Get out there and be the man women love to fall in love with. Use your wit, your imagination!
Photo Credit: Pixabay